Job Title: Web Content Writer
Role: Content Writer & Developer
Employment Type: Permanent
Are you a born wordsmith; someone who is passionate about playing around with words, and is able to communicate ideas in an exciting and engaging style? What we need?? That you should be excellent with grammar and are able to produce error free content. If you believe that you could be a great fit and an amazing team player who is willing to learn and contribute to not only our success but also of your own, then we would love to hear from you, asap!!!
- Speed is as important as quality and therefore we need someone who can organize themselves to achieve both and not be stressed about juggling multiple things at once! We don’t expect anyone to be perfect, but good for sure.
- Write Reports based on analytical findings.
- You are a pro at research and gathering data from various sources for the development and creation of different formats of content writing.
- You are excited to dabble into various streams at once and are not content with doing the same old repetitive stuff, coz that’s not how we work!!!
- Develop unique, engaging and informative content for articles, blogs, stories, and multiple platforms which is not only appealing and enticing to the audience, but is interaction worthy, too.
- You are great at editing and proofreading the written content.
- Good knowledge of keyword insertion & placement, sequencing, keyword density etc. shall be a prerequisite.
- Possessing SEO workability will be an asset.
- Know about the basics of Digital Marketing? Then what are you waiting for? Reach out to us, soon!!!
- Proven working experience in technical content writing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Punctual with delivering work under strict deadlines
- Efficient at researching and gathering data from the web on a regular basis
- Basic SEO/keyword knowledge
- Willingness to be a team player and listen to the guidelines
- Are a self starter and ready to take initiatives
- We don’t need heavy educational degrees and work ex. to speak for you, but your drive and passion to deliver the end result is what we shall be looking forward to.
- We shall prefer candidates based out of Kolkata, as this work will require you to operate out of our office premises.
- Kindly mention how did you get to know about this role and your work ex.(if any) in the subject line. In the body of the mail, we would like to know about you, your salary expectations and why you think you would be a great fit for our team, all in a short paragraph.
- We would appreciate you sending us either 2 samples of your work or your portfolio or any website link(s) where your work has been published, for us to assess, whether you are the missing piece in the jigsaw puzzle for us.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be reached out to, first via email and then a call. We would appreciate a prompt and a genuine revert and being respectful of the same.
- This is not a freelancing role, so please don’t reach out to us if you aren’t looking for a full time role with us.
- Agencies are not needed, therefore individual applications shall be given preference.
If this role rings the bell for you and makes you interested, then please share your updated CV with us at email@example.com. (Note – You need to be available for an online interview, if shortlisted).
Having said that, let’s get the ball rolling…all the best and we look forward to meeting you!!!