Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
Zivanta Analytics is looking for a Senior Software Engineer, who is an experienced, dynamic, driven individual with exceptional programming and project management skills to join our fast-growing team supporting and developing applications for multiple web properties focused on the US market.
About the job
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer with solid experience in developing web applications in Angular framework. You will be responsible for creating top-level coding-base using Angular best practices. You should be able to design and build a streamlined application to company specifications that perfectly meet the needs of the user.
- Design and Development of Responsive Web Applications using Angular.
- Make complex technical and design decisions for Angular projects.
- Develop application codes and unit tests in Angular, Java technologies, and Rest web services
- Own development task (typically collaborating with others) and ensure that implementation adheres to the architecture, best practices, and organization coding standards.
- Implement frontend components and architecture for new features and develop APIs that will power these features.
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use ensure the technical feasibility of UIUX designs Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- 5 + Years of Front-end web development and programming experience
- Proficient with web technologies – HTML5, CSS3, JSON and writing cross-browser compatible code
- Strong understanding of overall web design including basic usability, accessibility, industry standards, architecture, and navigation
- Good understanding of Typescript Dom manipulation technique & RESTful services
- Working experience on Angular Dart, Node JS, Java will be a plus
- Strong Debugging and Troubleshooting skill
- Working knowledge with code versioning tools e.g., git etc.
- Experience in test-driven development
- Utilizing serverless cloud hosted technologies through AWS
- Strong knowledge of frontend optimization, performance techniques and security design
- Working on an Agile team that encourages learning, paired programming, code reviews, and a strong drive for continuous improvement.
- Work with a team of talented Software Engineers, QA Engineer through the entire development cycle, from design through deployment. Collaborating with others to work through complex problems.
- Self-motivation is essential, must have a strong desire to solve problems and be pro-active about finding solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to provide updates clearly and concisely to the team daily, track hours on work, and adapt to changes in project complexity.
- Flexibility to work with teammates across different time zones.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Drive to quickly gain expertise on a subject matter that might be foreign to you
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent
- Zivanta currently works on a hybrid work schedule with 3 days working on site and 2.5 days working from home
- We prefer candidates based out of Kolkata, as this work will require you to operate out of our office premises.
- Compensation commensurate with experience.
If this role rings the bell for you and makes you interested, then please share your updated CV with us at email@example.com.
Having said that, let’s get the ball rolling…all the best and we look forward to meeting you!!!