Job Title: Senior Marketing Manager – Email Marketing
Email Marketing Manager is responsible for creating and executing successful email marketing programs for our business line customers. The Email Campaign Manager will play a pivotal role in our email marketing efforts across the business. This person is highly organized and can prioritize in a fast-paced organization This role works closely with email solutions architects, business analysts and the platform leader.
- Build and deployment of email marketing campaigns
- Helping to create and maintain an efficient process for campaign scheduling and deployment
- Ownership of the email campaign creation, testing and deployment process
- Campaign and benchmark reporting, insights and analysis
- Interaction and collaboration with business line partners including campaign-related communications, email training and billing
- Maintaining processes, procedures and checklists
- Understanding and recommendations around email best practices and strategy
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or related field
- 3-5- years of experience in email marketing
- Amazon SES experience highly preferred
- Strong relationship management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to juggle multiple competing priorities
- Highly detail oriented
- Problem-solver who can work collaboratively to find solutions
- Experience and knowledge of agile marketing processes
If this role rings the bell for you and makes you interested, then please share your updated CV with us at email@example.com. (Note – You need to be available for an online interview, if shortlisted).
Having said that, let’s get the ball rolling…all the best and we look forward to meeting you!!!