Job Title: Senior Content Editor
Zivanta Analytics is looking for a Senior Content Editor, who is an experienced, dynamic, individual with exceptional writing and managerial skills to join our fast-growing team and work on one of our premier digital brands in the sleep health and reviews landscape, www.smartmattressbuy.com.
Zivanta plans to expand into other verticals including health, wellness, electronics, furniture and more. www.smartmattressbuy.com. is the first domain Zivanta is focusing on to build its US retail focused portfolio.
This role will be responsible for developing, assigning and editing all Mattress & Sleep content, which includes product guides, roundups, retailer news, tested product reviews, posts, how-tos and product comparison. You will work closely with writers to optimize evergreen mattress guides as well as the deals editor to assign, write, and/or top edit mattress deals. This role will work closely with the SEO team to develop our evergreen health and lifestyle content strategy. This role demands sharp editorial instincts and creative strategic thinking.
- Full ownership of mattress and sleep product coverage, which includes mattresses, pillows, sleep aids, and other adjacent products such as sheets and bedding
- Build the content team. Recruiting and directly managing staff writers and a stable of freelance contributors
- Writing, Editing, and updating mattress content
- Participating in sales event coverage, including potential shifts over holiday weekends like Memorial Day, Labor Day, and Black Friday through Cyber Monday
- Collaborate with the SEO team to identify content gaps and new content opportunities; prioritize updates or new sleep content creation in categories such as relationships, mental health, parenting, chronic conditions, and nutrition
- Brainstorm creative, fresh ways to package evergreen content (for example, creating new franchises) across platforms (newsletter, social, on site)
- Assisting with social and newsletter content creation for your category
- Monitor performance and use analytics to inform content strategy and adjust accordingly
The Ideal Candidate:
- 3-5 years of editorial and SEO experience
- Has impeccable writing, editing, and reporting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Has a strong understanding of SEO as well as affiliate / commerce content strategy
- Is a collaborative team player who can write and/or edit outside of the health & wellness product category
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Rigorous reporting and research skills.
- Drive to quickly gain expertise on a subject matter that might be foreign to you
- Base salary and performance-based bonus commensurate with experience.
If this role rings the bell for you and makes you interested, then please share your updated CV with us at email@example.com.
Having said that, let’s get the ball rolling…all the best and we look forward to meeting you!!!