Senior AWS Cloud and Network Administrator (Immediate Hire)
Zivanta Analytics is looking for a Senior AWS Cloud and Network Administrator, who is an experienced, dynamic, driven individual with exceptional technical and project management skills to join our fast-growing team supporting and developing applications for multiple web properties focused on the US market.
Job Roles / Responsibilities:
- Provide best in the class cloud and hybrid solutions with optimal utilization of AWS features
- Identify, design, and implement best-in class cloud architecture solutions to successfully meet the strategic needs of the company
- Providing effective New and Application Migration solutions using AWS
- AWS Management & Governance Tools, Serverless, Lambda, SNS, SES, SQS, S3, IoT Core, LORA, EC2/EBS/S3/IAM/Route53
- Networking & Content Delivery with VPC, API Gateway, CloudFront, Rote 53, ELB Kubernetes and Containerization
- Web server administration: IIS including load balancer implementation and management
- Configuration and administration of, SSL, Squid, SNMP, Nagios, firewall, load balancer, Backup technologies: snapshot, replication, volume backup, and routine data protection methodologies
- Ability to write shell scripts/cron jobs for performing import/export/scheduled tasks
- Set-up and Maintenance of IT network (LAN and WAN) and system security.
- Monitoring and Administration of the IT Infrastructure like Laptop, Desktop & Printer,
- Installation, and configuration of Windows/Linux Operating System
- File and Database transfer server to server
- Server, and workplace security system
- Administration of MS SQL/MySQL/PostgreSQL, Amazon RDS preferable
- Respond to technical issues in a professional and timely manner
- Provision and set up all environments (Live, Staging, Dev, QA) and coordinate with teams to ensure environments meet company standards and best practices.
- Support the cloud infrastructure for Development, Test, and Production environments.
- Perform release and configuration management.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware related problems.
- Help identify problem points within the production environment.
- Solve day-to-day operational problems with the production environment.
- Technical support and related communication with external hosting and domain
- Build and maintain automated deployment of the platforms cloud infrastructure.
- Experience with/implementing new infrastructures and maintaining existing ones on a 24X7 basis
- Build and maintain secure continuous deployment pipelines and automate continuous security monitoring and alerting using cloud capabilities.
Required Skills and Experience
- Proven experience with AWS Cloud (SES, EC2, SNS) platform.
- Leverage cloud capabilities for network security, data security, and encryption.
- DNS management, auto scale groups, load balancers, MFA, and other technologies
- Good troubleshooting skills on both Linux & windows servers to traceback errors to source is mandatory
- Monitoring and Administration of the IT Infrastructure like Laptop, Desktop & Printer, Installation, and configuration of Windows Operating System
- Knowledge on Web Server, Control Panel, Software and Services such, File sharing Server(s)
- Knowledge of Git, SVN
- Producing good technical documentation skills,
- Collaborator, who is levelheaded and considers the impact of their actions on others.
- Strong people skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and execute tasks in a challenging environment.
- Effective communication and documentation writing skills
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Must be initiative-taking and highly organized.
BCA/MCA B.Tech/B.E. or equivalent
If this role rings the bell for you and makes you interested, then please share your updated CV with us at email@example.com.
Having said that, let’s get the ball rolling…all the best and we look forward to meeting you!!!