Role: Software Developer
We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Work with both Mobile & web application services.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Writing clean, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way
- Must we aware of WordPress Framework and WordPress Plugin development.
- Producing detailed specifications
- Troubleshooting, testing and maintaining the core product software and databases
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
- Use test driven development and acceptance tests to ensure feature quality
- Interface with customer and internal teams to gather requirements and develop software solutions
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
2-4 years of experience with PHP/MySQL & WordPress.
- Having proficient communication skills in English (Oral & Written)
- Motivated team player