Job Title: Content Developer and Business Analytics – (Fresher)
Role: Content Developer and Business Analytics
Employment Type: Permanent
You are a Bachelor of Arts (English major)/Arts/Science/Commerce/Comparative Literature or PG Diploma in Advertising, Communication, or Media Studies or a fresh pass out from reputed college and brimming with new ideas and waiting for the next opportunity to create something of your own. Here You call the shots. You execute your visions, You play with cool technologies, become a team player, be self motivated, and You work for awesome products – if these qualities inspires you, welcome to Zivanta.
Zivanta is a boutique software development and business analytics company based out of Kolkata and looking for a Business Analyst/Content Developer with experience and expertise.
We are 14+ people strong company focused on both India and US market. In the US market, we are primarily focused on application development and analytics focused on housing and mortgage banking and in India; we are focused on social sector analytics.
In addition, we have aggressive goals to become a dominant player in the Indian online media and entertainment market and launching a pan-India Live Quiz Show App shortly.
We Need You Now!!!!
Job Description: – Business Analyst /Content Developer
- Should have strong analytical and communication skills.
- Primary responsibility to create & maintain the Question Bank with interesting, audio-visual and text questions
- Performing a QC on assigned content developed by peers or by external vendors.
- Liaising with other teams (Creative/ Quizmaster/ Product) to understand the requirement of question bank in terms of volume/ categories/distribution /quality.
- Liaising with internal teams/ external vendors to ensure information translation to other languages
- Write, edit and proofread website content to promote app. The content includes but is not limited to website content, articles, news, blogs, press releases and Newsletter.
- Research content on trending topics, having ability to write for social media.
Qualifications Education and Background:
- PG degree/diploma in finance, business, economics or statistics. Minimum: Bachelors in Arts/Science/Commerce/Communication Studies is required.
- Proficient in Business English (written and verbal communication skills)
- Hindi language skills will be an added advantage.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of R,SPSS,SAS is an added advantage
- Ability and confidence to work comfortably with senior management, to interact with colleagues at all levels
- Ability to perform multiple projects simultaneously to effectively manage and produce results in an unpredictable environment with short operational cycles
- High level of motivation and initiative
- Maintains effective customer/vendor relationships both within and outside the organization.
- Constructively expresses and challenges ideas, explanations, and opinions in a respectful manner supporting an environment that allows for continuous improvement.
- Collaborates effectively with others, contributes to common purpose and objectives, shares information, and creates/contributes to positive team environment that is committed to celebrating success
- Demonstrates a “can-do” attitude.
- Consistently re-evaluates priorities and work based on learning and new insights
- Demonstrates commitment to quality in all work and customer interactions through well thought out and executed activities.
Salary – As per industry standard