Job Title: Business Analyst – Content Developer Kolkata
Experience: 3 – 5 yrs
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Kolkata(Garia)
Mode of Interview: Face-to-Face
You are an awesome Business Analyst / Content Developer with 3-5 years of experience, brimming with new ideas and waiting for the next opportunity to create something of your own, where You call the shots, You execute your visions, You play with cool technologies, You build a team, You inspire others, and You build awesome products and platforms if these qualities define you, welcome to Zivanta.
Zivanta is a boutique software development and business analytics company based out of Kolkata and looking for a Business Analyst/Content Developer with experience and expertise.
We are 14+ people strong company focused on both India and US market. In the US market, we are primarily focused on application development and analytics focused on housing and mortgage banking and in India; we are focused on social sector analytics.
In addition, we have aggressive goals to become a dominant player in the Indian online media and entertainment market and launching a pan-India Live Quiz Show App shortly.
We Need You Now!!!!
- Should have 2-5 yrs of experience with strong analytical and communication skills.
- Primary responsibility to create & maintain the Question Bank with interesting, audio-visual and text questions
- Performing a QC on assigned content developed by peers or by external vendors.
- Liaising with other teams (Creative/ Quizmaster/ Product) to understand the requirement of question bank in terms of volume/ categories/distribution /quality.
- Liaising with internal teams/ external vendors to ensure information translation to other languages
- Write, edit and proofread website content to promote an app. The content includes but is not limited to website content, articles, news, blogs, press releases, and Newsletter.
- Research content on trending topics, having the ability to write for social media.
Salary: As per industry standard
Industry:: Animation / Gaming
Functional Area: Analytics & Business Intelligence
Role Category: Analytics & BI
Role: Business Analyst
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
- Content Development
- Content writing
- Business Analysis
- Business planning
- Strategic planning
- Media planning
- Media scheduling
Desired Candidate Profile
Qualifications in Education and Background:
- PG degree/diploma in finance, business, economics or statistics. Minimum: Bachelors in Arts/Science/Commerce/ Communication Studies is required.
- Proficient in Business English (written and verbal communication skills)
- Hindi language skills will be an added advantage.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of R,SPSS,SAS is an added advantage
- Ability and confidence to work comfortably with senior management, to interact with colleagues at all levels
- Ability to perform multiple projects simultaneously to effectively manage and produce results in an unpredictable environment with short operational cycles
- High level of motivation and initiative
- Freshers with outstanding academic results can also apply.
- Maintains effective customer/vendor relationships both within and outside the organization.
- Constructively expresses and challenges ideas, explanations, and opinions in a respectful manner supporting an environment that allows for continuous improvement.
- Collaborates effectively with others, contributes to common purpose and objectives, shares information, and creates/contributes to a positive team environment that is committed to celebrating success
- Demonstrates a “can-do” attitude.
- Consistently re-evaluates priorities and work based on learning and new insights
- Demonstrates commitment to quality in all work and customer interactions through well thought out and executed activities.
Interested candidates kindly share your updated resume by filling up the application form below.