Job Title: Network and AWS Administrator (Immediate Hiring, Salary 30,000/- Based on experience)
We are looking for a Network and AWS Administrator to provide inhouse assistance to our employees/clients and support AWS Cloud infrastructure.
Job Roles / Responsibilities:
- Set-up and Maintenance of IT network (LAN and WAN) and system security.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware related problems.
- Help identify problem points within the production environment.
- Solve day-to-day operational problems with the production environment.
- Monitoring and Administration of the IT Infrastructure like Laptop, Desktop & Printer,
- Installation, and configuration of Windows/Linux Operating System
- File and Database transfer server to server
- Server, and workplace security system
- Technical support and related communication with external hosting and domain
- Support the cloud infrastructure for Development, Test, and Production environments.
- Provision and set up all environments (Live, Staging, Dev, QA) and coordinate with teams to ensure environments meet company standards and best practices.
- Perform release and configuration management.
- Build and maintain the core technology platform monitoring services.
- Build and maintain automated deployment of the platforms cloud infrastructure.
- Build and maintain secure continuous deployment pipelines and automate continuous security monitoring and alerting using cloud capabilities.
- Help with threat assessment and penetration testing as early as necessary/possible.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Proven experience with AWS Cloud (SES, EC2, SNS) platform. Knowledge of Azure would be a bonus.
- Leverage cloud capabilities for network security, data security, and encryption.
- DNS management, auto scale groups, load balancers, MFA, and other technologies
- Good troubleshooting skills on both Linux & windows servers to traceback errors to source is mandatory
- Troubleshooting of all types of Hardware and software applications problems
- Monitoring and Administration of the IT Infrastructure like Laptop, Desktop & Printer, Installation, and configuration of Windows Operating System
- Experience in set -up of Lan / Wan
- Basic knowledge on Web Server, Control Panel, Software and Services such, File sharing Server(s) etc.
- Knowledge of Git, SVN
- Producing good technical documentation skills,
- Collaborator, who is levelheaded and considers the impact of their actions on others.
- Strong people skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and execute tasks in a challenging environment.
- Good communication and documentation writing skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Must be self-motivated and highly organized.
UG :BCA in Any Specialization, or B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
If this role rings the bell for you and makes you interested, then please share your updated CV with us at email@example.com.
Having said that, let’s get the ball rolling…all the best and we look forward to meeting you!!!